Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SPRING EQUINOX - REBIRTH

I pulled this one this morning, right before posting here.  Although the time of year is right, it feels more like I'm coming out of a very energetic and productive phase, not moving into one.  My energy level has been really down.  I haven't been feeling emotionally down, just less motivated.   Before, I was staying up until the wee hours of the morning and still going the next day and last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30pm!  I'm drinking 3 or 4 cups of coffee to get through the day and still I just want to sit and watch Stargate Atlantis.  I'd rather read a book, (or listen to an audio book) than try to write.  So I don't know...maybe as the week progresses this card will have more meaning to me.

What I'm Reading Now

What I'm Reading Next