Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Oracle Card of the Week

from The Hidden Path divination deck
Tree in Winter
Endurance, Preservation, Stability

I really need to pay attention to this one.  Trying to follow the ideas from the 5 of swords is not so easy for me.  One of the things I haven’t been doing while my son is home from school this week is meditate.  Trying to get in at least 5 to 10 minutes here and there is better than nothing.  It’s the best thing for me when it comes to mental/emotional endurance and stability.

Preservation…I’m taking this as more about maintenance than conservation.  I just need to hold the fort for one more day then hubby has two days off in a row! (That almost never happens).  If I continue what I began with the 5 of swords then it’ll be a more peaceful weekend.  If not, then I’ll be spending the whole time playing catch-up instead of enjoying my family and some me time.

What I'm Reading Now

What I'm Reading Next